New MITYO Software and Web Development Internship Position Coming Available September 3rd 2018
MITYO Web/Software Development Internship - SDE
We currently have a great web development opportunity for an intern who is interested in gaining Software Development experience. This unpaid internship is for the Fall Semester of 2018. The internship requires around a 20 hour a week time commitment of our selected intern. Candidate(s) selected will support MITYO’s R&D and software design as well as implementation & optimization of new feature sets, which will provide students with a well-rounded Software Development experience to further their academic career.
Participate in UI Development and Web Development projects:
- Analyze software viability and alternatives
- Perform specific responsibilities for timely code deployment
- Facilitate innovation in web/mobile software design
- Familiarize oneself with ReactJS, NodeJs, Express, MongoDB (MERN Stack)
- Participate in weekly team meetings
Participate in Speed to Market – New Product Commercialization Process:
- Facilitate communication about tasks and deadlines for clear development goals
- Participate in weekly UI/UX evaluation meetings based upon customer and competitor insights
Assist in Day-to-Day activities:
- Facilitate resolution of delivery and quality issues
- Assist in the design of features, and bug fixes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Undergraduate or Graduate Computer Science, or Computer Engineering Students
- Strong understanding of Web Based Programming.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with ReactJS and NodeJS preferred but not required.
- Strong underlying sense of drive and determination.
- Strong Intrinsic motivation to be apart of this internship.
The premise of this internship is to give hands on experience to interns which shall provide invaluable experience learning inside of a startup. Simultaneously we this opportunity also confers skills applicable to the one’s field of study, the purpose of the MITYO internship is to provide tools for one’s use in the commercial or not for profit or academic space and to expand on one’s professional development. We are proud to be a rapidly growing start up company in Buffalo NY. Our goal is to help people achieve their goals through our products so that we can make a real difference in the everyday lives of consumers and business within our MITYO community. This internship opportunity at MITYO may be used for course credits relative to your education needs and requirements.
Please respond via email to email@example.com with a resume as your internship application.